Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

And So it Begins...



Contemplation  5x7 oil
This is my first painting a day installment. I saw this man sitting on a park bench lost in his thoughts and immediately thought it would make a great painting.

This painting is available here


November 20, 2009: I have decided to become a "daily painter" for several reasons. First and foremost, I would like to become a better painter. I cannot think of a better way to do this than painting! It is so easy to get "busy" while accomplishing very little. I want the time I spend to count. Not only will I improve as an artist by painting a piece every day, but I can generate a larger body of work while getting my work and name out there. Thus begins a journey to enjoy the process of improving my skills as an artist.

Paintings will be posted on Ebay each day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment