Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Saturday Livestock Series #1


Cow 5x7 oil
Since taking the challenge of creating a painting every day of the week, I would like to include a series of Saturday livestock. Each Saturday I will have a painting up for auction on Ebay which will showcase an animal of some sort: chickens, pigs, sheep, cows, goats etc. I will donate 100% of the auction earnings from the livestock paintings to World Vision to use for purchasing livestock for people living in poverty. If you can afford to buy original artwork, why not buy artwork that will make a difference in others' lives? I cannot give much, but I can give my time through creating these paintings. Please consider donating to World Vision, either through the auction, or through their website: www.worldvision.org


Painting available here

No comments:

Post a Comment